Kết quả đầu tư “năng động”

This page is intended to evaluate my stock/fund picking skills

It’s a shorter version of the bi-annually “Kết quả đầu tư” in order to let me and readers quickly assess my “active” investments.

Stocks are benchmarked to MSCI World Index and funds are benchmarked to the indices designated by the fund managers.

World Moat Portfolio and CF Lindsell Train UK Fund:

Capture
Asian people will eat more salted snacks in decades to come! So Pepsi will be soon smashing the index

The “active” element contributes 65% of my net-worth. The remaining 35% is in index fund, ie “passive”

Details of Viet Moat Portfolio is to be updated by the end of June 2017

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s